Tips to Play
- You can laminate picture cards, game board, and rules for long-lasting version. Or you may print it on a card stock paper.
- You can play the game for a few days to reinforce the reading and social skills.
- The optimal time to play is about 10-15 minutes. Sometimes the game can get longer for some students, and you can limit the number of cards.
- When you choose a partner, consider the personality and student’s ability level.
- When you introduce the game, you can model it, so your students will catch the concept better.