Tips to Play
- You can laminate noun cards, game board, rules and a list of useful adjectives for long-lasting version.
- You can play the same game for the whole week to reinforce the knowledge.
- Play in pairs for 10-15 minutes a day. Ten minutes is an optimal time, but the game can get longer for some students (especially the writing game).
- It is not necessary to complete the list of all 40 nouns, you can set the limit (number of nouns or playing time) depending on your goal.
- Think about the personality and similar ability levels of each child while making pairs.
- When you first introduce the game, it will be great if you model it. And make sure every child catches the rules of each game.