Download and start learning in a few minutes!
The Letter I Handwriting Practice contains a variety of handwriting, writing and reading practice. Teaching students how to write requires lots of modelling, guided practice, and independent practice. Teaching reading with a meaning-making experience increase curiosity and develop vocabulary. Simply reading words on a page does not equate to understanding what has been read.
With this workbook, children get plenty of hands-on and engaging activities and boost their fundamental skills. Available in both, in colour and black&white.
Boost your child success in school by learning how to:
- Print and write letters, so that writing becomes more fluent and automatic.
- Gain confidence in sharing their thoughts and opinions with others.
- Read with understanding and fluency.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
1. Teacher’s Manual.
2. A to Z Animals Chart.
3. Letter I Animals Flashcards.
4. Handwriting Chart.
5. Letter I Poster.
6. Letter I Formation Cards.
7. Step by Step Instructions “How to Make a Letter I”.
8. Handwriting Practice. Uppercase and Lowercase Letter I.
9. Handwriting Sentences Practice. Fun Facts About Animals (Iguana, Impala).
10. Building Sentences (Iguana, Impala).
11. Reading Passages (Iguana, Impala).
12. Reading Tools (Bubble Map, KWL Chart).
13. Practice Writing Informative Text.
14. Animal Mini Book.
COMMON CORE ALIGNMENT
Read with sufficient accuracy and fluency to support comprehension.
With prompting and support, read informational texts appropriately complex for grade 1.
Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English grammar and usage when writing or speaking.
Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English capitalization, punctuation, and spelling when writing.
Write informative/explanatory texts in which they name a topic, supply some facts about the topic, and provide some sense of closure.
Digital Workbook: (PDF)
Pages: 55 (including cover)
File Size: 1.9 MB
Delivery: Instant download
License: Individual nontransferable
HOW CAN I GET THIS BOOK?
The workbook in PDF format and available for instant download. No shipping. No waiting time. You’ll receive your download link immediately after payment.