This scrambled puzzle is one of the best ACK word family games that promotes critical thinking and helps kids become better spellers. Here are some tips on how to play and solve it:
- Start by looking at the vowel – A.
- The next step is to look for chunk – ACK.
- Once kids spotted those parts, space out vowels and consonants.
- Now, kids have a skeleton of a word and they can finish it.
- Repeat with the next word.
Scrambled words: rack, back, snack, hack, tack, lack, black, pack.
Available styles and printing options:
Styles: Zaner-Bloser, Handwriting Without Tears (HWT), and D’Nealian.
Printing options: black lines.
Zaner-Bloser. Forming letters straight up and down. Guideline: blue headline, red baseline, and dotted midline. An easy step-by-step approach.
Handwriting Without Tears. Forming letters using simple strokes. Guideline: simplified. Modern handwriting.
D’Nealian. Forming letters in slight slant and adding little tails to each letter. Guideline: blue headline, red baseline, and dotted midline. Easier transition to cursive.